Published: Thursday, October 25, 2012
Updated: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:10
2. Baby back or spare
4. Great for a rainy day or when you are sick
7. Can be poached or boiled
11. One of the most popular kinds of candy, also a great source of antioxidants
12. A dish topped with cheese is referred to as __ ______.
14. Often red, yellow or green, can be enjoyed in juice form
15. A dessert dish served with ice cream is referred to as _ __ ____.
16. A Thanksgiving favorite
17. Italian staple that needs to be boiled to be eaten
18. A type of cabbage that is often enjoyed in the form of chips.
19. A dried grape
20. Classical group of comic strip characters, also a type of nut
22. Comes in many varieties and bookends sandwiches
1. There are many ways to eat this food, such as fried or mashed.
3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for this
5. An American favorite that can be covered in a range of toppings from every food group.
6. Sweet and sour fruit that resembles a large pinecone.
8. Letting food soak in a liquid mixture in order to make it more flavorful.
9. This fruit is grown in clusters and can also be made into juice or alcoholic beverages.
10. A food we "pop"
11. Made from pressed curds of milk
13. A poor college student’s main go-to food
15. The desired texture of cooked pasta
17. A prune is a dried version of this fruit
21. A vegetarian favorite that can be used in a variety of dishes